GK Pro Black Spot Remover 5L
GK Black Spot Remover is a high-performance cleaner designed to easily remove black discolouration and microbiological contaminants from porous surfaces such as stone, render, block paving and concrete.
GK BSR is a thixotropic, slightly viscous, non-penetrating gel. A unique alkali formula with wetting agents for the removal of organic and non-organic staining.
It thins when agitated allowing good contact with surface contamination, as a gel it is non-invasive and allows dwell time for the active ingredient to do its work. Brush in and leave for up to 24 hours (depending on need) and rinse.
GK BSR can be used before or after GK Pro biocidal treatment, or as a stand-alone treatment.
BSR can be applied by brush, sponge, roller or extending pole, choose your preferred delivery method. Many contractors recommend and use the XLine trolley system ( www.xline-systems.co.uk/xline-trolley). Always rinse after treatment.
POWERFUL, EFFECTIVE CLEANER FOR STUBBORN FUNGI LICHENs AND ALGAE
DOES NOT ALTER APPEARANCE OF THE SURFACE
LOW ODOUR - SOLVENT AND ACID FREE - BIODEGRADABLE
REMOVES AND CONTROLS ORGANIC SOILING - NO NEED FOR POWER WASHING
AVERAGE COVERAGE: 8m² per litre
- Always test on a small area of the surface to check compatibility and performance before commencing with the whole area
- Remove loose dirt, moss and other debris from the surface to be treated. A broom or firm bristle brush is ideal.
- Do not use in wet weather, frost or if rain is forecast within the application period. If used when temperature is below 8⁰C the effectiveness may be reduced and longer cleaning time may be required.
- Keep pets away until the surface is fully washed and dry.
- Ideal application temperature between 10⁰C and 30⁰C.
- The longer GK BSR is left to work (up to 24 hours) the brighter the surface will appear.
- It may help the process to slightly wet the surface prior to application.
- NOT recommended for use on wooden surfaces
Application on render and masonry work:
Reduce biological loading by brushing with GK Pro followed by rinsing or steaming.
On through colour monocouche renders, if metabolised fungi is prominent over a large area, GK BSR can be used as the primary treatment. If algae staining remains a top dressing application of GK Pro will reduce discolouration.
24 months from date of manufacture in original unopened container in a clean, dry area. Do not store below 5⁰C
At Cleaning Service Exterior Cleaning, all products we use are eco-friendly and biodegradable. We test and study the science behind every product. Besides visible evidence of its efficacy we’re particularly concerned that products introduced to remove algae and mould growth, will not cause long term damage to any components like sealants, adhesives or fixings used in the render system. We recently tried GK Pro, a high purity DDAC biocide, my team found it easy and adaptable in use. On heavy soiling we brushed-in, the dense foam drew all the grime well, rinsed and a light re-spray. As a spray and leave formula on regular staining the results were excellent; I have no problem in recommending GK Pro.